Tuesday 4 May 2010

REally lovely...

The wonderful website of UK destination store Re-found Objects is a treasure trove of beautiful finds, both new (sourced globally) and vintage - and is my go-to place online for inspiration and gift ideas...

I could purchase something I know I would love to have in my home from Re-found ANY day of the week, and although I love hunting for fabulous vintage finds myself (the thrill of the chase and all that jazz), the buyers are re-found have such wonderful taste, I always know there will be something there I will love!

Currently hankering after their moulded Milk Glass and Pressed Glass cake stands, vintage berry serving spoons - outdoor garden party season is coming up, and I can't help but think how pretty tables be-decked with these would be...

My dangerous love for vintage jelly-moulds could also be hugely aroused by browsing this site - good job I can't actually go to the shop as I would be sure to come away with armfuls! ;)

Abigail@abigail*ryan

No comments: