Sunday 22 November 2009

Wrap it Up | Gift Sets...


We're almost there with getting our tea-towels online - and in addition to selling them individually, we will also be selling them in packaged sets of two, sets of four and a full set of all eight designs. I know for sure when I moved into my flat this would have been a *perfect* housewarming gift!!

I am really enjoying wrapping them all up - give me tissue, string, japanese masking tape and a stack of linens and I am one happy gal. ;)

Do you remember when I oohed and ahhed over the MT tape? Well, the lovely Mister Bell bought me some as a surprise, along with an amazing book on Japanese present wrapping, which I will scan soon to share!

*grin*

More soon!

p.s. Oh, and click HERE to follow us on facebook! :)

abigail@abigail*ryan


No comments: